T&T provides consulting services as a precursor to a customer’s planned automation for new product lines. Our consultation services include:
- Determining the best baking technology for a particular product.
- Utilizing and costing out all new processes and baking section equipment for a particular product.
- Consulting and suggesting cost-saving re-manufactured equipment and automation best suited to achieve maximum financial gain, high volume productivity and expediency to launching a new product.
- Identifying and making recommendations on baking oven performance problems and how to resolve them (see Troubleshooting)
- T&T is a one-stop shop offering project management the complete acquisition, equipment installation and start up of complete baking lines and systems.
- T&T travels worldwide to offer any of its listed services.
T&T offers consultation on the following Air Pollution Control System:
The Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 (CAAA) established new requirements for State Implementation Plans (SIP) for many areas that have not attained the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for ozone protection.
The world becomes more and more environmentally conscious towards controlling and reducing air pollution.
The 1990 amendments also required the E.P.A. to establish guidelines for the baking industry to reduce the amounts of V.O.C. (volatile organic compounds) baking ovens emit into the atmosphere.
Due to our experience rebuilding and upgrading various types of baking ovens, it was natural for us to look for a reputable manufacturer of air pollution control equipment to incorporate into our portfolio. Armed with our experience, we screened various air pollution control devices on the market; evaluating their construction, efficiency, simplicity and longevity.
We believe we found the product that meets the above characteristics to best suit the baking industry’s needs.
T&T is an authorized representative and installer for Catalytic Products International of Illinois for baking ovens in North America. We believe the product made by this company complements our continued good standing in the industry and benefits both of our organizations.