Services / Consulting Services
Over the years, T&T has provided consulting services to its customers as a precursor to planned automation for a new product. We offer consultation and advice on the following:
- Determining what is the best baking technology for a particular product.
- Utilizing and costing out all new process and baking section equipment for a particular product.
- Consulting and offering suggestions on cost-saving remanufactured equipment and automations best suited for achieving maximum financial gain, high volume productivity and expediency to launch a particular new product for an existing or a new customer.
- T&T as a one-stop shop offering to project manage the complete acquisition, equipment installation and start up of complete baking lines and systems.
- Identifying and making recommendations on baking oven performance problems and how to fix them (see Troubleshooting)
- T&T will travel worldwide to offer any of its listed services.
T&T offered consultation on the following Air Pollution Control System:
The Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 (CAAA) established new requirements for State Implementation Plans (SIP) for many areas that have not attained the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for ozone protection.
As the world is becoming more and more environmentally conscious towards controlling and reducing air pollution and because of our experience in rebuilding and upgrading various types of baking ovens, it’s been natural for us to look for a reputable manufacturer of air pollution control equipment to incorporate into our portfolio.
The 1990 amendments also required the E.P.A. to establish the guidelines for the baking industry to reduce the amounts of V.O.C. (volatile organic compounds) baking ovens emit into the atmosphere.
Armed with our experience, we began to screen the various air pollution control devices on the market by evaluating their construction, efficiency, simplicity and longevity.
We believe that we have located the product that meets the above characteristics to best suit the baking industry’s needs.
T&T became an authorized representative and installer for Catalytic Products International of Illinois for Baking Ovens in North America. We believe that the product made by this company will complement our continued good standing in the industry and will benefit both or our organizations.